April 3, 2008

Ultimate YouTube Smack Down

There are so many reasons not to post this South Park clip and you all know what they are but well, its pretty dang funny seeing all these You Tube sensations trying to cash in.  Admittedly not very funny but further proof that we live in strange times where its not only the lines of good taste that are blurred.   Probably NSFW, or for kids, or for your mom which is to say that it is a clip from South Park:



If you're unfamiliar with any of these fine entertainers here's a roundup:


The only thing I can't figure out is why they didn't end with a Dear Sister, it was the perfect setup - I wonder if they couldn't get the song rights or something.

Ok, I feel like I've regressed ten years.  I'm gonna do some work now.

(via)

No comments:

Blog Archive