February 16, 2009

Gillian Welch's Revival $1.99 @ Amazon

Honestly, I haven't turned into a shill for Amazon.  I just haven't had time to do much blog-wise beyond passing on noteworthy links and Gillian Welch's Revival album for $1.99 at Amazon is EXTREMELY noteworthy.  (You see what I did there.  It works on two levels.  One, it is awesome.  Two, it is music and music is composed of notes.  Do you see that?  Do you see what I did?).  This recommendation comes even more strongly than the Andrew Bird recommendation of a few days ago (Manuel, back me up on that one.).

This is an album that every person with ears should own - it's one of my all time favorites.  Again, if you don't know Gillian Welch, do your requisite googling and You Tubing but for goodness sake if you like puppies, pies or oxygen you're gonna like this album.  

You've got 24 hours.

No comments: