April 20, 2009

The End of The End of Poverty?

I saw this trailer four or five months ago and honestly didn't even make it through the first of its three minutes - but that had more to do with the fact that I find Martin Sheen somewhat unbearable.  However, I get the impression that Tyler Cowen doesn't think I'm missing very much by skipping either the trailer or the film, which he summarizes as a "screed of mistruths and error."  Is it just me or is that the most straight forward opinion that Cowen has ever expressed.  The film's website is here if you're interested in finding a viewing at which to form your own opinion.

1 comment:

scott cunningham said...

I agree - that is the most straightforward opinion Cowen has ever expressed in his public stuff. That must mean this is a horrible show.